Friday, July 2, 2010

Build-A-Bear

First, here are some pictures of my beautiful girls. I was playing around with a nice SLR camera and took a few candids...then I realized that there were 4 rather large water spots somewhere in the camera. After taking it apart and cleaning every surface, Will told me that his brother had already sent it to Canon and they couldn't even find where they came from. So, on that note, here are the 2 shots I got that actually turned out decent.For the girl scout's reward for selling all of their girl scout cookies, we took a trip to Build-A-Bear with the whole troop. It was so much fun but, at times, I felt like I was herding sheep. Leading 11 girls through Downtown Disney is a lot of work! We went to Rainforest Cafe afterward and had a great dinner. Good job, girls!
Oh, and a shot of one of my roses at the peak of blooming.
Here's a whole "group" shot of all of the girls with their Build-A-Bear bags.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mikayla looks so mature in that photo.. sniff sniff
-talitha